On Cycle Complete by Brawn Nutrition
Return And Exchanges:
We want you to be happy with your purchases.
Un-opened items can be returned or exchanged for any reason. Simply send the items back to us within 7 days of receipt and we will refund your money or exchange your product.When we receive your package we will credit the card you paid us with for the full purchase price of your product.
In the event of returning a free postage item there is a mandatory deduction of $10.50 from your total refund.
Damaged & Incorrect Items: Here at Whattsupps we do our best to pack your order so they will arrive to you in excellent condition. Once the order leaves our store, it goes through many hands and products may shift causing unintentional damage.
Should you receive a product that has been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately for further instructions. Please do not discard the damaged product(s) and retain the original box and packaging as inspection is often required by the carriers.
Instructions for returning products:
Contact us on 1300 889 857 or email@example.com to let us know that you wish to return the item purchased. Please let us know why so we can rectify any problems in the future.
You will be instructed to send the item back to us to the address specified below.
Whattsupps, P.O. Box 1151, Maroubra, NSW 2035
Place items you are returning in sturdy packaging. Make sure all items are packed tightly and securely. We are not responsible for breakage during shipment of returned items.
Indicate whether you would like an exchange or a refund.
Make a copy of the purchase order that was enclosed with your original order, highlight the items you are returning, and place the copy in the box with the products.
Use the mailing address below to address your return shipment.
Take the package to your preferred shipping location to have it delivered to us.
(If you are returning a product due to a defect or an error made by us, please include a copy of your shipping receipt with your package so we can refund your shipping costs.)
All goods returned to Whattsupps will be inspected upon their return and in the case of faulty products, a replacement product will be sent at the expense of Whattsupps or a refund issued. In the case of non-faulty goods returned to Whattsupps, we reserve the right to deduct the standard
restocking fee from any refund issued, or to return the goods to the customer at the customer’s expense.
No Warranty; Disclaimer
Whattsupps.Com.Au is providing this site and its contents on an "as is" basis. Whattsupps.Com.Au and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, content providers and the like (together, "affiliates") make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this site or its contents, including without limitation the products, information or services offered or sold on or through this site or any other site to which this site links (each a "Linked Site") and the uninterrupted and error-free use of this site. Whattsupps.Com.Au and its affiliates expressly disclaim all such representations and warranties, including without limitation all warranties of merchantability, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Whattsupps.Com.Au and its affiliates do not warrant that the site or files available on the site will be free from corrupted data, computer viruses or similar destructive or contaminating code. No oral or written statements by Whattsupps.Com.Au or its affiliates will create any warranty not expressly set forth herein. Your use of this site and any linked site is at your sole risk. The products, information, services and other content provided on and through this site, including without limitation any products, information, e-mails, facsimilies, services and other content provided on any Linked Site, are provided for informational purposes only to facilitate discussions with a healthcare professional regarding treatment.
The information provided on this site and Linked Sites, including without limitation information relating to medical and health conditions, products and treatments, is often provided in summary or aggregate form. It is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Before buying or using any products, information or services provided on or through this site, including without limitation any products, information or services provided on any Linked Site, you should speak with a healthcare professional. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional, and carefully read all information provided by the manufacturer of a product and on or in any product label or packaging, before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, before starting any diet or exercise program or before adopting any treatment for a health problem. Each person is different, and the way you react to a particular product may be significantly different from the way other people react to such product. Unless otherwise indicated on this site, does not endorse or recommend any product or service offered, advertised or sold on or through this site, including without limitation any product or service offered, advertised or sold on or through any Linked Site. Whattsupps.Com.
Au specifically disclaims any liability, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of in any way connected with access to or use of this web site or any content, information, materials, products or services herein. Whattsupps.Com.Au recommends customers be familiar with their state laws regarding drug testing and is not responsible for varying state laws regarding onsite drug testing. Whattsupps.Com.Au recommends customers be familiar with drug testing procedures and employee confidentiality. Whattsupps.Com.Au is not responsible for any product or service sold on or through this site or any claims of quality or performance made on or through this site, including any claims of quality or performance made on or through any Linked Site. You are advised that other sites on the Internet, including without limitation Linked Sites and sites that link to this site, might contain material or information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate; or that is inaccurate, untrue, misleading or deceptive; or that is defamatory, libelous, infringing of others' rights or otherwise unlawful. Whattsupps.Com.Au expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, legality, decency or accuracy of any information, and for any products and services, that appear on any Linked Site or any site that links to this site. Price and availability information on this site is subject to change without notice.
Postage And Handling:
At Whattsupps our promise to you is to have orders dispatched and delivered lightning fast Australia wide. So providing your place of delivery has a post code rest assured we will get it there. Whattsupps have delivered as far West as the Cocus Islands some 2750Km North West of Perth & as far East as Norfolk Island some 1000Km off the East Coast of Australia.
How do we get it to you so fast? Well really it’s simple, we firstly make sure your package is dispatched via the fastest transport for your region, Australia Post Express. Shipments begin being dispatched from our warehouse starting at 10:00 am daily with the last goods leaving by 3:00 pm so there are no holding delays. Secondly where possible we always use Australia Post Express service which is why over 75% of our customers receive their orders by next business day. In short we don’t muck around with shipping. We understand getting your delivery to you fast, without complication & as ordered is the best way of thanking you, for trusting us with your supplement business.
Shipping & Handling Costs
A) Our shipping and handling fee is FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY on All orders
Ordering & Delivery
After choosing to place an order with Whattsupps we are pleased to advise of the following process which takes place during our business hours (8am-5pm Monday-Friday EST/EDST).
1. You shall receive an initial confirmation email that your order has been received and is being processed.
2. When goods are dispatched from our warehouse you shall receive an email also confirming your delivery has been successfully shipped.
3. Goods shall be packaged in a discreet manner which shall prevent product damage during transport.
4. Goods ordered prior to 3:00 pm Eastern Australia time (Daylight Saving time when appropriate) shall be dispatched via the fastest method, same business day.
5. Goods are predominately delivered by Australia Post Express, with delivery extending to all regions of Australia. As a result 75% of our customers receive their goods next working day, with 95% receiving within 3 working days. Remote regional areas depending on the exact location may take additional time.
As a tip & for the fastest delivery, we strongly recommend noting a physical street address as opposed to a PO Box when ordering (PO Box deliveries often need to be dispatched via road freight due to Australia Posts freight limitations).
6. Should you wish to track the status of your shipment. Simply log into the Whattsupps “Locker Room” (your personal members area) & check your delivery status online. We store all of your shipping information including consignment notes to make checking your order simple and easy. So please don’t hesitate to use this service which is free of charge & there to assist you.
7. For your security, some deliveries do require a signature on receipt. Therefor delivery should be to an address where someone is available to receive and sign for the goods during business hours. In the event no one is available to receive delivery, a card shall be left advising the package can be collected at the nearest Australia Post depot.
8. Should you wish for deliveries to be left without signature (i.e. front door etc). This should be noted on your order comments and we shall be pleased to oblige on small value orders ( Whattsupps shall assume no responsibility for any lost or missing deliveries in this situation). All large value orders which are determined by Whattsupps for security reasons do require a signature.
1. Should you wish to make a claim relating to your product for (1) damaged in transport or (2) incorrect goods received. We advise politely this must be done within 24 hours of receiving your goods by telephone, email or facsimile. After confirming claims when receiving the returned goods at our warehouse, we shall then promptly (a) re-supply the item(s) or (b) credit the relevant invoice appropriately. Importantantly it is always the customers responsibility to review the goods received prior to their opening. Goods received, even in the event of incorrect supply, shall only be accepted back for re-supply or credit, if the goods are unopened & in their original condition.
2. In the event there is nothing incorrect with your order however you have simply decided the goods are no longer wanted. Please feel free in contacting us within seven days of the invoice date by email, telephone or facsimile to arrange the return of any unopened re-salable items. In this situation Whattsupps is pleased to provide a full refund for the product invoice value minus any shipping & handling costs we incur. Our customer service staff shall be pleased to guide you through this process.
We thankyou for taking the time to read this page. Assuring you of our best service by providing Australia’s fastest supplement deliveries.