- Postage & Handling
Postage & Handling
At Whattsupps our promise to you is to have orders dispatched and delivered lightning fast Australia wide. So providing your place of delivery has a post code rest assured we will get it there. Whattsupps have delivered as far West as the Cocus Islands some 2750Km North West of Perth & as far East as Norfolk Island some 1000Km off the East Coast of Australia.
How do we get it to you so fast? Well really it’s simple, we firstly make sure your package is dispatched via the fastest transport for your region, Australia Post Express. Shipments begin being dispatched from our warehouse starting at 10:00 am daily with the last goods leaving by 3:00 pm so there are no holding delays. Secondly where possible we always use Australia Post Express service which is why over 75% of our customers receive their orders by next business day. In short we don’t muck around with shipping. We understand getting your delivery to you fast, without complication & as ordered is the best way of thanking you, for trusting us with your supplement business.
Shipping & Handling Costs
A) Our shipping and handling fee is FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY on All orders
Ordering & Delivery
After choosing to place an order with Whattsupps we are pleased to advise of the following process which takes place during our business hours (8am-5pm Monday-Friday EST/EDST).
1. You shall receive an initial confirmation email that your order has been received and is being processed.
2. When goods are dispatched from our warehouse you shall receive an email also confirming your delivery has been successfully shipped.
3. Goods shall be packaged in a discreet manner which shall prevent product damage during transport.
4. Goods ordered prior to 3:00 pm Eastern Australia time (Daylight Saving time when appropriate) shall be dispatched via the fastest method, same business day.
5. Goods are predominately delivered by Australia Post Express, with delivery extending to all regions of Australia. As a result 75% of our customers receive their goods next working day, with 95% receiving within 3 working days. Remote regional areas depending on the exact location may take additional time.
As a tip & for the fastest delivery, we strongly recommend noting a physical street address as opposed to a PO Box when ordering (PO Box deliveries often need to be dispatched via road freight due to Australia Posts freight limitations).
6. Should you wish to track the status of your shipment. Simply log into the Whattsupps “Locker Room” (your personal members area) & check your delivery status online. We store all of your shipping information including consignment notes to make checking your order simple and easy. So please don’t hesitate to use this service which is free of charge & there to assist you.
7. For your security, some deliveries do require a signature on receipt. Therefor delivery should be to an address where someone is available to receive and sign for the goods during business hours. In the event no one is available to receive delivery, a card shall be left advising the package can be collected at the nearest Australia Post depot.
8. Should you wish for deliveries to be left without signature (i.e. front door etc). This should be noted on your order comments and we shall be pleased to oblige on small value orders ( Whattsupps shall assume no responsibility for any lost or missing deliveries in this situation). All large value orders which are determined by Whattsupps for security reasons do require a signature.
1. Should you wish to make a claim relating to your product for (1) damaged in transport or (2) incorrect goods received. We advise politely this must be done within 24 hours of receiving your goods by telephone, email or facsimile. After confirming claims when receiving the returned goods at our warehouse, we shall then promptly (a) re-supply the item(s) or (b) credit the relevant invoice appropriately. Importantantly it is always the customers responsibility to review the goods received prior to their opening. Goods received, even in the event of incorrect supply, shall only be accepted back for re-supply or credit, if the goods are unopened & in their original condition.
2. In the event there is nothing incorrect with your order however you have simply decided the goods are no longer wanted. Please feel free in contacting us within seven days of the invoice date by email, telephone or facsimile to arrange the return of any unopened re-salable items. In this situation Whattsupps is pleased to provide a full refund for the product invoice value minus any shipping & handling costs we incur. Our customer service staff shall be pleased to guide you through this process.
We thankyou for taking the time to read this page. Assuring you of our best service by providing Australia’s fastest supplement deliveries.